Nelson Royal Blue Golf Sunscreen Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Royal Blue Golf Sunscreen Sleeves by Nelson are stitched with care in the USA by our expert team. They can cool your skin by up to 5 degrees, block 98% of harmful UV rays, wick away sweat and even provide mild compression. Compression sleeves can reduce soreness after a long day on the golf course. There's even a non-slip gripper at the top of each sleeve that keeps them from slipping down your arm. Make sure you take a good look at the sizing information below before you choose a pair of our Royal blue Golf Sunscreen Sleeves!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Mild Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf Sunscreen Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. NW Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our Nelson Golf Sleeves return policy or if you need help.