Nelson Island Dark Golfing Arm Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Feeling tropical? Why not try a pair of our Island Dark Golfing Arm Sleeves? They are built to last in the USA, block 98% of harmful UV rays, provide mild compression and wick away sweat cooling your skin by up to 5 degrees. The elastic NO-SLIP-GRIP at the top of each sleeve helps make sure they won't slide down your arm during 18 holes of golf. Be sure to take a good look at the sizing information below to get the right fit. Try a pair of our Island Dark Golfing Arm Sleeves Today!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Mild Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golfing Arm Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our Nelson Golf Sleeves return policy or if you need help.