Nelson Brown UV Protective Arm Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Our Brown Nelson UV Protective Arm Sleeves provide maximum comfort while blocking 98% of harmful UV rays. They wick away sweat, have a flat lock comfort sleeve and even provide mild compression which can reduce soreness. The elastic NO SLIP GRIP at the top of each sleeve will keep them firmly in place even during several rounds of golf. Take a good look at the sizing chart below to make sure you get a perfect fit. Protect your skin with an American Made Product and Stay in the Fairway with a pair of our Brown UV Protective Arm Sleeves!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Mild Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf UV Sun Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our return policy or if you need more help.