Nelson Neon Green Golf Arm Compression Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Our Nelson Green Golf Arm Compression Sleeves block 98% of harmful UV rays. The elastic "no slip gripper" at the top of each sleeve provides mild compression which can reduce soreness. The band also keeps our sleeves from sliding down your arms. Make sure you look at the sizing information below before you choose a pair. Try our Nelson Golf Sleeves and see what American Made quality is all about!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Mild Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf Arm Compression Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our Nelson Golf Sleeves return policy or if you need help.